Bloggarkiv

söndag 6 november 2011

A geek's life and troubles.



Understanding others is never easy, not when we consider to be different, when people are in groups and the amount of the group exceeds us, so we considered those who are unsuccessful
.

  Why?
 

it is how we value things like honor and fate more than others, such things as friendship and selfless request that desire and awareness for permission for them weak. I myself is the greatest in both body and mind but I do not use it to make the lives of others failed or influence others because of this. I help them I do not know without any problems and have as much respect and regard for them as my friends. I may be ostracized from the other but I am not fond of it. not when I can get the energy and life from what I love and care about.

  Anime and Manga




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar